Paladino and Company is a sustainability and green building consulting firm that aligns sustainability strategies to measurable business value. This is achieved through rigorous analysis and abundance thinking as a driving force for change.
We help architects, developers, and building owners to use sustainability and green building as a business tool. In addition to our consulting and program strategy services, we help to improve the design and operations of our clients’ buildings to minimize costs, increase profitability, and enhance employee satisfaction. We use third-party rating systems such as LEED, WELL, and Living Building Challenge as a backcheck on sustainability strategies. We serve our clients by operating under a three-part framework:
- Abundance: We are driven to identify resources that are readily at hand, and to employ them to the best possible effect. We believe that every client has everything they need to get exactly what they want.
- Attitude: We aren’t afraid to challenge conventional thinking and embrace innovation. We work with teams to make sure that ideas are heard and that we get the results from the project that the owner desires.
- Analytics: We were founded by engineers, and number crunching is in our DNA. We use data to inform strategies, and validate results. Rigorous analytics are the proof that we thrive on.
With more than 2,000 green projects internationally, Paladino serves architects, developers, and owners in industries including commercial real estate, higher education, hospitality, industrial, multifamily and mixed-use.
Paladino has provided:
- Guidance on more than 730 projects through LEED certification
- Counseling on unique signature buildings, like the Tower at PNC Plaza
- Commissioning on more than 500 projects
- Corporate Social Responsibility and GRESB reporting for Fortune 500 REITs
- Planned and certification of net zero projects
- Certification of more than 100 ENERGY STAR buildings
- Green programs for entire real estate portfolio
Sign up for our Abundance Newsletter here to receive the latest news in sustainable real estate.