Neighborhoods are changing. Populations are flocking to urban environments and demanding communities that are healthy, active and an inspiring place to call home. Over the next decade, approximately 440,000 multifamily units may be needed every year to meet demand. We provide consulting services to deliver multifamily buildings improve quality of life for residents and maximize value to developers through the power of abundant resources.
The team has delivered more than 12,000 multifamily units, and has touched markets throughout the United States, including work on Brooklyn’s largest and most illustrious property development, Pacific Park.
Areas of focus:
- Transit-oriented development
- Building for wellness and health
- Integrating sustainable design with local requirements
- Technical analysis and support
- Planning, design, and construction of high performance projects
Building Design + Construction, Roof Air Leakage Issue in NYC Multifamily Buildings Isn’t Just “Hot Air” Talk