AIA, LEED Fellow, LEED AP BD+C, Vice President
Brad leverages the diverse expertise and perspectives of his team members to deliver sustainability concepts and technical design strategies to his clients. Through rigorous technical analysis, Brad helps building owners, operators and developers optimize various sustainable strategies and high performance systems organized around the Triple Bottom Line.
Brad has supported clients from a wide variety of industries and sectors, including government, banking, commercial real estate, green building product manufacturing, hospitality and food and beverage. He led Paladino’s work on The Tower at PNC Plaza, the greenest high-rise office tower in the world, which recently achieved LEED Platinum certification, and manages the firm’s engagement with the U.S. Department of State’s Office of Overseas Building Operations to create more sustainable and energy efficient embassy buildings worldwide.
A LEED Fellow, Brad also plays an integral role in the firm’s long-term relationship with the U.S. Green Building Council, managing Paladino’s role as technical editor and author on the LEED v4 Reference Guides and helping USGBC develop their LEED Portfolio Program, which is structured toward supporting building owners with large and diverse project portfolios. He currently serves on USGBC’s 2015 LEED Integrative Process Working Group and was previously an elected member of the LEED Implementation Advisory Committee from January 2010 to 2014.
Sustainability indicator development, green product market engagement strategies, city/county green program development, volume construction programs, building portfolio management, life cycle analysis, natural ventilation, rainwater harvesting, daylighting, indoor air quality, team integration and facilitation
- The Tower at PNC Plaza, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh, PA – beyond LEED Platinum
- World War II Valor in the Pacific Nat’l Monument Visitor Center, US Navy and National Parks Service, Pearl Harbor, HI – LEED Gold
- The Brando Resort, Tetiaroa, French Polynesia – near net zero water & energy and LEED Platinum
- Paladino Headquarters, Seattle, WA – LEED v4 Gold
- Sustainability Design Guidelines and Policy Options, Centre City Development Corporation, San Diego, CA
- SAGE Electrochromic Glazing Market Engagement Strategy and Product Selector Tool
- Marriott CFRST Brand Hotels Volume Program – LEED-NC Volume
- PNC Green Branch® LEED-NC Volume Certification Program, PNC Financial Services Group, targeting LEED Gold and Silver (200+ currently certified)