Paladino and Company is looking for a driven and enthusiastic associate consultant to join our team!
Would you describe yourself as productive, driven, and disciplined? Are you interested in working with a team that works smart, works together, and is focused on high quality results? Are you excited about working collaboratively with skilled project managers and technical leads on multiple projects? Does the idea of working with sustainable commercial real estate sound intriguing? If you answered yes to these questions – keep reading!
To be successful in this job you must be methodical, disciplined, knowledgeable, and analytical – while operating as an easy-going, resilient, and positive member of our organization. We need you to walk in on day one with professional experience in a commercial real estate related field – architecture, engineering, or construction is preferred. Our expectation is that you’re already proficient with Microsoft Office and have exceptional communication abilities when relating complex information.
We seek those with at least 2 years of professional experience working on a knowledge-worker-based team that included data-driven activities. A LEED GA, LEED AP, and/or a WELL AP is preferred.
We offer competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We hire based on talent and fit, and we seek top performers.
- Track and report status of LEED, WELL, and other sustainability third-party certification projects from concept through construction, and manage documentation including reviewer comments.
- Prepare technical calculations that relate to the project’s location, water use, energy use, ventilation systems, and materials.
- Support technical studies and research for a variety of projects, such as climate analysis, precedents, or building a business case for a sustainable design strategy.
- Prepare research on market conditions, cognitive function and environmental impacts, advanced MEP systems, LEED and/or WELL certification, GRESB, GRI, and other market-leading certification systems.
- Manage multiple projects independently, under the guidance of senior staff; and support senior staff on complex projects.
- Interface directly with clients to report ongoing project status and next steps.
- Independently manage your time to stay on track with billable activities, within project budgets and time allocations, and project prioritizations.
- Complete tasks based on project schedule and project plan allowing for quality control and feedback to be completed
- Lead monthly coordination meetings with contractors to assist them in the completion of LEED/WELL documentation and achievement of their required credits and optimizations.
- Participate in marketing content and business development as requested by company leadership
- Participate in monthly invoicing and financial projections for all project-related work based on project lead’s direction
- BA/BS in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, or Environmental Studies
- LEED GA, BD&C, EBOM, and/or WELL AP minimum required
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years professional experience in commercial real estate, architecture, MEP, construction, or related field
- 2+ years managing data and project-related activities
- 2+ years working on a team of knowledge workers