Paladino and Company is seeking a motivated green building intern for general project support working under the supervision of the director. The candidate will be exposed to advanced green building strategies, the economics of today’s sustainable building market, and an integrated design process. You will also witness first-hand how a boutique consulting practice works.
Compensation: $21/hr up to 40 hours/week. The position is not eligible for benefits or overtime pay.
As a green building intern, you will:
- Research: Perform green buildings and materials research necessary for white papers, presentations, and reports
- Communications: Assist in the development of white papers, take meeting notes, and write other business communication
- Admin support: Assist with the LEED, WELL, and Fitwel application process; assist the consulting team with tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- A background or education in architecture, urban planning, landscape architecture, civil or mechanical engineering, building science, construction management or an allied field.
- Personal interest in green building and sustainable design.
- A sense of humor and a collaborative, solutions-oriented working style.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong writing and organizational skills a plus.