We are seeking a detail-oriented professional with excellent project management and communication skills to join our four-person Sales and Marketing Team. The person in this role will support sales and business development activities in both our Seattle and Washington DC offices, with a primary focus on proposal development and coordination. We are looking for an individual who is flexible, energetic, able to problem solve and prioritize, and ideally has experience in the architecture/engineering/construction industry and an interest in green buildings and sustainability.
Our firm delivers hundreds of customized proposals per year. This team member is well organized, possessing the ability to coordinate multiple projects and manage multiple stakeholders across the organization. Candidate must be a systems thinker, work independently, and complete tasks on deadline. To be successful you must be a self-starter who thrives under pressure with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be accustomed to working with remote team members.
As Sales and Marketing Project Manager/Proposal Coordinator you will:
- Organize, coordinate, and control activities involved in the preparation of sales proposals, RFQs, contracts, presentations, and submittals.
- Identify, solicit, and coordinate technical input needed from Paladino consultants and industry partners required for proposal/presentation completion.
- Draft fee calculators and scopes of work based on the unique requirements of each client. This may include draft pricing for typical projects. Work in partnership with the Sales team and Paladino consultants to refine/finalize materials.
- Develop proposal resource materials including case studies, templates, and processes.
- Support Paladino’s sales team in market research, materials presentation, meeting participation, and other duties as needed.
- Support conference and event coordination, and other sales and marketing tasks as requested.
- Manage Salesforce database and reporting, including database sanitation, automated processes, and reporting as needed.
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- A degree in business, marketing, communications, or allied field.
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrable professional experience and understanding of professional services firms; A/E or sustainability preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence in proposal development, writing, and communication.
- Strong analytic ability and uses systems thinking to improve infrastructure and enable the team to produce scalable and repeatable processes.
- Ability to prepare presentations and sales materials articulating a leadership position.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with many and varied personality types towards a mutually beneficial outcome.
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven project management skills coordinating multiple project deliverables.
- Strong organizational, detail, and communication skills.
- Ability to accommodate reasonable overtime work when required.
- Experience with CRM database (Salesforce.com) a plus.
- A high degree of motivation and passion to succeed.
We seek to attract, hire and retain the best in the industry.
- Competitive compensation package
- Outstanding benefit offering that includes health insurances and company matched 401(k)
- Professional development allowances
- Green Ambassador philanthropic giving and volunteering program
- A talented and fun team passionate about creating abundance
- Sustainable LEED v4 Gold working environment in our downtown Seattle office
Paladino celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.